Escalating to the END TIMES

As of January 2024, this blog will begin a weekly or bi-weekly profile of books, articles, or videos by whistleblowers and truth-tellers proving to the world that the human condition is in a dire state of MAYDAY! because crime and corruption in high places has been allowed to prevail.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

#213: Suspicious of What I Want?

Sometimes
directions change
Reflection: What can we learn from such experiences?
Who makes these changes?
I shoot an arrow right.
It lands left.
I ride after a deer
and find myself chased by a hog.
I plot to get what I want
and end up in prison.
I dig pits to trap others
and fall in.

I should be suspicious
of what I want.*
------------------------------------------/
Barks, Coleman. A Year with Rumi (p. 298). HarperCollins. Kindle Edition.