Escalating to the END TIMES

As of January 2024, this blog will begin a weekly or bi-weekly profile of books, articles, or videos by whistleblowers and truth-tellers proving to the world that the human condition is in a dire state of MAYDAY! because crime and corruption in high places has been allowed to prevail.

Monday, April 22, 2024

#276: Mayday Monday – Beguiled From the Beginning

Mayday Monday: Where Mayday reprints a Biblical Event that has been repeated over and over in history.

Self-reflection: Have I ever been beguiled by the serpent?
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.*
--------------------------------------------------/
*Old Testament | Genesis 3:9-13