Escalating to the END TIMES

As of January 2024, this blog will begin a weekly or bi-weekly profile of books, articles, or videos by whistleblowers and truth-tellers proving to the world that the human condition is in a dire state of MAYDAY! because crime and corruption in high places has been allowed to prevail.

Monday, June 10, 2024

#289: Mayday Monday – Profits and Power Elevated Over People

<< Quote from pp. 178-179
(Bold emphasis added.)

“Out of the blue, Bill [Grant, PhD, physicist] reached out to me in March of 2021 with a simple, two-line email:
“Dear Dr. Kory, What they are doing to ivermectin they have been doing to Vitamin D for decades.
“-Bill
“The note was followed by a link to an article by a group of scientists detailing precisely how disinformation is used to sway public opinion. Intrigued, I clicked the link.

“The article described various disinformation tactics by equating them to American football plays. By the time I got to the end of that article, a switch inside me had flipped. I instantly knew that it was the key to understanding a world that I no longer recognized.

The article went on to detail five primary disinformation “plays” or tactics used by companies or industries when science emerges that is inconvenient to their interests: the fake, the fix, the blitz, the diversion, and the screen. As I read, I could think of dozens of examples for every single one of those maneuvers that had occurred around ivermectin since my senate testimony had gone viral.”*

--------------------------------/
*McCarthy, Jenna ; Kory, Pierre Daniel . War on Ivermectin: The Medicine that Saved Millions and Could Have Ended the Pandemic (pp. 178-179). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.