Escalating to the END TIMES

As of January 2024, this blog will begin a weekly or bi-weekly profile of books, articles, or videos by whistleblowers and truth-tellers proving to the world that the human condition is in a dire state of MAYDAY! because crime and corruption in high places has been allowed to prevail.

Friday, May 6, 2022

#006: “To Go a Whoring”

Self-reflect: Who are the gods I spend my day serving?
Does this plain speaking offend me?


16 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.

-----------------------------------------------------/
* Old Testament | Deuteronomy 31:16