Escalating to the END TIMES

As of January 2024, this blog will begin a weekly or bi-weekly profile of books, articles, or videos by whistleblowers and truth-tellers proving to the world that the human condition is in a dire state of MAYDAY! because crime and corruption in high places has been allowed to prevail.

Saturday, August 27, 2022

#058: “The Bondage of Sin”

Reflection: What is the focus of our present culture, including religious? Am I amongst those who treat lightly the things God has given? How much time do I spend remembering Him?

50 And by this you may know they are under the bondage of sin, because they come not unto me.
51 For whoso cometh not unto me is under the bondage of sin.
52 And whoso receiveth not my voice is not acquainted with my voice, and is not of me.
53 And by this you may know the righteous from the wicked, and that the whole world groaneth under sin and darkness even now.
54 And y our minds in times past have been darkened because of unbelief, and because you have treated lightly the things you have received


-------------------------------------------------/
Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:50-54